Are you looking for an opportunity to expose your business to a wider audience?
Sibizi News together with My Time Radio are giving away 2 FREE Advertising slots to 3 small businesses on both platforms for 6 Months. This will include the following:
- Banner AD (Prime Spot) on www.sibizinews.co.za and www.mytimeradio.co.za – 6 Months placement
- Digitorial on www.sibizinews.co.za – Hosted for 6 months (Includes1 update)
- Social Media and Newsletter mentions on @sibizinews and @mytime_radio across all platforms – Weekly mentions for 6 Months
- Radio Interview on The Biz Talk Show and a feature article placed on both Sibizi News and My Time News – 2 Interviews
- Video advertorial on your products or services placed on both Sibizi News and My Time Radio – 6 Months placement
To enter your business:
- Follow Sibizi News (@sibizinews) and My Time Radio (@mytime_radio) on the following social media platform: Facebook, Instagram, Threads and X (Known as Twitter)
- Repost the competition post on your stories across all social media platforms and tag @sibizinews and @mytime_radio
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us briefly about your business and background, products and services and motivate why you believe your business deserves to win this advertising slot – Maximum 100 words (PLEASE DO NOT SEND US ANY ATTACHMENTS. ALL RESPONSES SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN THE EMAIL BODY).
- Use Hashtags: #mytimeradioXsibizinews #thebiztalk
- Include a 30 second – 1 minute video introducing yourself, your business, products and or services (Must be good quality, Landscape format Ratio – 16:9)
- Include your business logo
- Please include your personal and business social media handles
- Include your business website link / your preferred link redirecting to a landing page of your choice
What to consider before entering the competition:
- Your business must have a solid Value Proposition
- Your business must be active and trading within the South African boarders
- Well articulated on the motivational letter
- Business/Entrepreneurs must be able to show their own digital and marketing efforts
- Must have an active social media profile
Your business must have been running for 3 years or less to be eligible to enter the competition. Entrepreneurs must be running the day to day operations of the business. We accept entries from South African based businesses only – unless forreign nationals are in partnership with a South African Citizen.
Competition ends 30 April 2024 23:59. No late entries will be accepted. Winners will be announced on Friday 5 May 2024 12pm – Live stream. Winners are selected by internal judging panel comprising both brands representatives. All decisions are final. Entrepreneurs must have no relation to any staff or judging panel from both Sibizi News and My Time Radio brands – as such is conbsidered conflict of interest and will require immediate disqualification.
Note: Brands that do not adhere to the above terms will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sibizi News and My Time Radio.