Sun City Resort has reopened for day visitors looking to soak up the last rays of summer for midweek sales – Monday to Friday, starting 08 March 2021.
There is so much to see and do as a day visitor, from discovering the thrills at the Valley of Waves to getting lost in the Maze of the Lost City.
For the adrenaline junkies, try out the two slides – the Tarantula and the Scorpion, and two tube rides – the Viper and the Mamba. The legendary Roaring Lagoon at the Valley of Waves is the undisputed main attraction at the Sun City’s famous water park. Every 90 seconds, bender waves rise two metres in the air.
Get a chimp’s-eye view of the Valley of Waves and take a swing at the Chimp & Zee Rope Adventure Park course. Alternatively, just laze on a sun lounger under a palm tree.
Capacity is restricted due to Covid-19 regulations therefore, a limited amount of tickets are available via online purchase only. No tickets will be sold at the Sun City Resort gate.
Packages available at a cost of R290 per child, aged 3 – 12 years and R395 per adult. Tickets include entry to Sun City, entry to the Valley of Waves and R80 meal voucher.
To purchase tickets, visit www.ticketpros.co.za
· Tickets only available online, no tickets will be sold at the Sun City Resort gate.
· Daily tickets are limited.
· Subject to availability.
· Tickets include a R80 meal voucher which are redeemed at food outlets at Valley of Waves as well as participating outlets in Sun Central.
· Midweek only, Monday to Friday.
· Terms & Conditions apply.