It’s a phone that makes every moment worth capturing, and is packed with amazing features in a sleek and beautiful package, the Hisense Infinity H40 is an incredible device to accompany you in 2021.
With a bigger 6.5 Inch O-Infinity display nothing gets in the way of what is on the screen – eye catching from edge to edge. With a thinner profile and ergonomically designed , the Hisense Infinity H40 is a joy to hold.
The HD lens super resolution delivers truer colour and richer detail for vivid pictures and the ultra wide angle mode fits everything in. The Hisense Infinity H40 allows you to create eye-catching bokeh effects with minimal effort. Scene recognition automatically adjusts settings to suit whatever you are shooting. Forget overexposure – keep every details clear and crisp even in low light. With the 25MP front facing camera you can take fantastic selfies and the AI beautification fixes uneven tones and tweaks images to reflect beauty trends.
The Hisense Infinity H40 offers face and fingerprint recognition to unlock your phone. Powered by Android 10, it also has features such as battery conservation, adaptive brightness and smart reply. With a 4510mAh battery you can enjoy a whole day’s usage and benefit from the Infinity H40’s intelligent power management system.
You could win a Hisense Infinity H40, plus a Hisense Smart TV!
How would you feel if you won a Hisense Smart TV (43A6000F – FHD) and smartphone worth R11 500? What do you think your facial expression would be? Share it on TikTok, and you could win these incredible Hisense devices.
Here’s how you could win:
- Take a photo of your expression if you won
- Create a catchy 10-second TikTok dance sequence to the song 24K Magic by Bruno Mars. As soon you hear “magic in the air”, this is your cue to open your hands to reveal the photo you captured. When he sings “magic in the AIR” that is your cue to open your hands and show us the photo you captured.
- You don’t need to use a Hisense camera to take the picture, nor do you need to have it in your video.
- Use the hashtag #CaptureTheMagic to enter. You can enter as many times as you want.
- The giveaway ends at midnight on 31 December 2020.
About Hisense Mobile
Hisense S.A. (PTY) Ltd. entered the South African market in 1996. The company is based in Bedfordview, Johannesburg, and in Century City, Cape Town. Hisense has a national footprint with offices in the country’s 4 major centres,
Hisense Mobile was launched in South Africa in 2013. Their 14 models cater to a wider audience ranging from entry models, mid range models, and their premium range models.