Take your dad to Cape Town’s best address at The Table Bay hotel in the V&A Waterfront to celebrate Father’s Day with beer and a braai.
We all know that South African men love meat washed down with a cold beer, so Chef Wesli Jacobs the Executive Sous at Table Bay has curated a three-course meal which will bring joy to your father’s belly downing it with small batch beers from Starke Breweries in Contermanskloof.
The menu consists of the following:
• three bean salad with sweetened chilli and coriander
• a classic potato salad with spring onion
• jalapeño and sliced egg
• shaved cabbage
•fennel and carrot coleslaw
• biltong pate smoked snoek pate with homemade breads
• garlic and herb French loaf cooked over the coals
• grilled lamb chops with salsa verde
• salt and pepper beef steaks with green peppercorn mushroom sauce
• lemon and herb chicken wings served with grilled seasonal vegetable skewers with sweet chilli glaze
• roasted sweet potato and feta
• grilled mealies with coriander butter & smoked cinnamon butternut
• milk tart
• chocolate cherry brownie
• granadilla and lemon meringue tartlets
The event will take place on Sunday, 20 June 2021 at 1 pm at Three Forks Restaurant at the Table Bay Hotel, V&A Waterfront. For costs, an adult has to pay R550 and R 275 for children under the age of 10 years.
Bookings can be made on 021 406 5988 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All Covid-19 health and safety protocols will be adhered to. Do not forget to bring your mask or else you will not be allowed to enter.