Crisper mornings and shorter days means that winter is upon us. For some, the cooler months are welcomed and for others, the sentiment isn’t shared. If you fall into the latter, maybe enjoy this winter spoil which when applied to the skin, promotes warmth and healing.
PanAway® essential oil has a refreshing, invigorating aroma and cooling sensation when applied to the skin. PanAway oil is a combination of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint essential oils. Popular PanAway® oil uses include applying it to tired muscles after exercise or to the neck and back any time of day to enjoy its soothing and stimulating aroma.
PanAway Oil Uses
- Combine PanAway with a carrier oil and massage it into your shoulders and neck for a cool, stimulating aroma.
- Rub a single drop of diluted PanAway essential oil into your temples when you are in heavy traffic or crowded, loud spaces such as an airport.
- Apply diluted oil onto the bottoms of your feet for a relaxing foot massage.
- Make your own soothing bath salt by adding about 10 drops of PanAway essential oil to a cup of Epsom salt. Add a scoop of the bath salt to warm bath water and relax in a spa-like atmosphere.
- Pricing for PanAway is as below :
- • Retail : R680.00
- • Member : R514.00
- Details on where products can be purchased
- If people would like to purchase product, they can contact Young Living Head Office per the following details:
- Telephone: 010 020 7784
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Head office address: Young Living Africa, Clearwater Office Park, Building 6, Millennium Boulevard, Strubens Valley, Roodepoort, 1735
- Members of the public are able to visit Young Living Experience Centre to experience the oils and a sensory journey. The Experience Centre is open to the public from Monday – Friday between 09h00 – 17h00